Standing desk market
A standing desk is a tall desk that allows you to work while standing. A standing desk, also known as a sit-stand desk, a height-adjustable desk, or a working station, allows the user to swiftly go from a sitting to a standing position while still using the same desk.
Because of their health benefits, standing workstations are causing a stir in the market. Like Google, Facebook, Disney, and Apple, many well-known corporations are experimenting with standing workstations in their offices.
Standing Desks in a Competitive Environment
North America and Europe are home to the majority of the world’s top firms. Major players around the world are buying several minor brands in the standing desk business.
SquareGrove LLC is a company based in the United States.
SquareGrove LLC is a furniture manufacturing company established in the United States. UPLIFT Desk sells height-adjustable desks, as well as seats and office supplies.
Ergonomic furniture and work accessories are provided by Human Solutions, while Ergohuman provides ergonomic seats.
Ergotron, Inc. is a company that specializes in ergonomics.
· Ergotron, Inc. is a U.S.-based firm that specializes in ergonomic office furniture solutions. It was founded in 1982.
The desire for ergonomic furniture is expected to drive growth in the standing desk industry.
· The increasing adoption of ergonomic furniture in the office environment is expected to drive the global standing desk market.
· Organizations are increasingly aware of the health risks posed by employees’ bad posture in the workplace.
· As a result, productivity suffers. People are becoming more conscious of their posture during the workday, fueling the demand for standing workstations.
The rise of online platforms is expected to stimulate the market for standing desks.
· The introduction of online platforms such as company-owned portals, e-commerce portals, and third-party portals that operate as aggregators for various standing desk manufacturers is accelerating the market’s growth.
· The rise of online platforms has aided several manufacturers in expanding their geographic reach, which is expected to propel the standing desk industry forward.
· The report’s EIR’s quadrant architecture summarizes our broad range of data-driven research and advisory services for CXOs to help them make better business decisions and stay on top.
These quadrants are depicted in the diagram below.
1. Map of the Customer Experience
· The research provides an in-depth examination of several customer journeys relevant to the market and its sectors. It provides a variety of client perspectives on the products and services.
· The study digs deeper into their concerns and pain points across a variety of consumer touchpoints.
· The consultation and business intelligence solutions will assist interested parties, including CXOs, in developing customer experience maps tailored to their specific requirements.
2. Tools and Insights
· The study’s varied insights are based on the analysts’ extensive cycles of primary and secondary research throughout the research process.
· The report provides estimates and projections and a clear assessment of these statistics in terms of market dynamics. For business owners, CXOs, policymakers, and investors, these insights combine a data-driven research approach with qualitative consultations.
· The information will also assist their clients in overcoming their concerns.
3. Actionable Outcomes
· When the results were put into practice, they provided tangible benefits to company stakeholders and industry bodies, allowing them to improve their performance.
· The outcomes are matched to the client’s specific strategic goals. The report also includes some current case studies on firms’ solutions to various difficulties they encountered during their consolidation journey.
Frameworks for Strategic Planning
· The report provides corporations and anybody else interested in the market with the tools they need to develop comprehensive strategy frameworks. Given the current uncertainty caused by COVID-19, this is more crucial than ever.
· The report considers consultations to overcome past disruptions and foresees potential ones to improve readiness. Businesses can use the frameworks to design their strategic alignments to recover from such disruptive trends.