The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Web Content Management Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2027” the web content management market was valued at US$ 8.0 Bn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“Rising penetration of IoT based platform supports the growth of the market”
Web content management is a set of tool enables the organization to manage digital information on website. Web content management become integral part for the growth of any organization as WCM are the key element to execute digital marketing campaigns. Moreover, rising customer demand for online and digital techniques expected to fuel growth of the market. In today’s scenario data need to be managed effectively and efficiently, that has led to the development of various web content management solutions. Thereby, increases the demand for the market during the forecast period. The proliferation of web-based services and online marketing, rising demand for continuous digital involvement by consumers worldwide are expected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
Browse the full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/web-content-management-market
Top web content management providers are focusing to increase their product portfolio in the market.
• In June 2019, Episerver announced to launch Episerver App Marketplace. Episerver App is a unique platform that consents customer to purchase and browse applications from various verified technology providers covering multiple uses.
• In November 2019, Acquia Inc. announced a partnership with Bounteous, specialized in offering digital experience solutions to provide AI-driven personalized content solutions. Through this partnership, the company aims to enhance its customer experience to maximize conversion and improve business profitability.
• In October 2019, Kentico Software mergered with with Recombee. Recombee is a leading approval platform provider, the merger aim to integrate AI-powered approvals as a service key. The integration enables the former’s clients to increase its customer engagement by providing personalized content and product recommendations.
Key Market Movements:
• Globally, the web content management market is rising at a CAGR of 17.5% for the estimated period from 2019 to 2027.
• North America dominated the global web content management market in the year 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Additionally, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• The industry segment sub-divided into BFSI, media & entrainment, retail & consumer goods, healthcare & life science, research & academic, travel & hospitality, government, telecom, IT & ITES and others. The media & entrainment holds the largest share in the overall web content management market and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
• The deployment mode subdivided into on-premises and cloud. The cloud expected to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period. Moreover, cloud is being preferred by consumers due to ease of access. Further cloud requires comparatively less operational expenses and capital.
List of Companies Covered:
• Acquia, Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Open Text Corporation
• Hyland Software, Inc.
• TransPerfect, Inc.
• eZ Systems AS
• CMS Wire
• Rackspace Hosting Inc.
• HCL Technologies Limited
• Percussion Software, Inc.
The Global Web Content Management Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||Component (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|Deployment Mode (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|Size of Organization (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|End-Use (2017–2027; US$ Bn)|
|Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Bn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on report page