The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Endotoxin Testing Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026” the endotoxin testing market expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5 % during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Escalation in demand for novel therapeutic drugs and medical devices has been the major factor that has led to the growing demand for endotoxin testing globally. Endotoxins can lead to pyrogenic response and symptoms of septic shock. Bacterial endotoxin testing is an essential safety requirement in the biomedical and pharmaceutical industries. Due to technological advancement, new endotoxin testing methods such as recombinant Factor C assay and monocyte activation test have been developed and distributed commercially on a global scale. The quality control tests for endotoxin testing must fulfill with regulatory requirements imposed by the European & U.S. Pharmacopoeia and the U.S. FDA. The limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) assay test is widely utilized for pharmaceutical and biotechnology products or devices. Presently, topmost researchers trust on the conventional LAL assay test. With comprehensive understanding of endotoxin detection, new biosensors based on endotoxin-sensing components are favorable alternatives to pursue in evolving easy-operation, low-cost, and quick-response endotoxin detection methods.
Development of endotoxin testing market is driven by growing technology assessment in biologics, usage of MAT test, Recombinant Factor C assay, and increase in manufacturing of medical devices, biotechnology instruments/systems and pharmaceutical productsInstruments segment expected to show productive growth globally. Availability of wide range of products such as mycoplasma detection & removal, PCR mycoplasma detection kit, endotoxin removal products, low endotoxin recovery (LER) products and lipopolysaccharides with top applications will gain traction globally. Additionally, preference for animal-free tests is gaining popularity; new product launches along with increasing partnerships will drive the market growth successfully during the forecast period. However, less availability of advanced kits and instruments, strict regulations for medical devices, high investment for research, and affordability issues are the key factors limiting the market growth during the forecast period.
Browse the full report Endotoxin Testing Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026 at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/endotoxin-testing-market
Key Market Movements:
• Globally, the endotoxin testing market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 9.5% for the period from 2018 to 2026
• Based on the product type, the endotoxin detection kits & reagents segment shows lucrative growth with increasing applications in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry due to its easy availability and accurate results
• North America to contribute maximum revenue share in the overall growth of the endotoxin testing market attributed to the presence of top manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada and swift approvals for advanced detection kits
• Europe and Asia Pacific to show promising opportunities during the forecast period owing to rising awareness about endotoxin testing and its utilization. Surging population with chronic diseases & a rise in number of advanced healthcare settings, availability of branded endotoxin test kits and instruments/systems, and increasing healthcare spending in Brazil, China, Russia, India, Singapore, and Japan may contribute the growth of the market in the coming years.
• Major players in this vertical are Accugen Labs, Wako Chemicals USA, Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Pacific BioLabs, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. Lonza, STERIS, Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Bio-Synthesis Inc., Biogenuix, Ellab A/S, GenScript Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA and others.
The Global Endotoxin Testing Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||Product Type Segment (2016-2026; US$ Mn)|
|Test Type Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
|Application Segment (2016-2026; US$ Mn)|
|Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on report page