The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Education and learning analytics Market: Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2019 – 2027” the global market is worth US$ 2,867.3 Mn in 2018 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
“Growing online learning platforms driving the market growth”
Digitalization and penetration of smartphones have drastically changed the education and learning sector. The volume with which data is generating through these ever-increasing student populations has enforced the education institutes and businesses to adopt advanced analytics technology to gain insights from this data and take future actions. With the growing number of online education platforms and their high registration rates due to growing popularity among students have influenced the market to adopt education and learning analytics tools to give a better experience to their clients.
Many companies are providing tools and platforms that offer various insights. For instance, Microsoft tools like Power BI and Azure Machine Learning are offering self-serving capability that can view, analyze, and make predictions from data, thus helping the educators, and school leaders to get the advantage of the data they possess. Along with past and current performance reports, these tools are also conducting predictive analytics that shows possible outcomes of students. Such analysis gives schools and other institutions time to improve their academics programs.
However, lack of data scientist and slow adoption of analytics tools among academics segment is the major factor expected to obstruct the growth of the overall education & learning analytics market during the forecasted period of 2019 to 2027.
The overall education and learning analytics market is competitive in nature and it is growing at moderate rate. The market players are adopting strategies such as launching new software, partnership, and agreements to stay competitive in the market.
• In April 2019, G-Cube launched its learning performance platform module (G-Cube LPP) that is boosting learner engagement and knowledge retention coupled with more accessible and interactive learning experience. By linking learning and performance, the new module is offering auto-content delivery, workforce management, increasing ROI, knowledge retention and overall business growth.
• In April 2018, QlikTech International AB, announced its new data literacy education program that is helping the individuals and organizations to transform their businesses. This new data analytics program helping foster the culture of data literacy inside the organization.
Key Market Movements:
• Based on component, software segment captured the major share of the market.
• Based on deployment, the cloud-based model is widely used by end-users; thus the segment captured the major share of the market in 2018.
• Based on end-use, enterprise segment captured the major share of the global market. However, growing adoption of online education platform expected to improve the academics segment growth during the forecast period.
• Based on region, North America was the largest region of global education and learning analytics market in 2018. However, Asia Pacific region anticipated to show the fastest growth during the forecast period.
List of Companies Covered:
• Microsoft Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• SAP SE
• Alteryx Inc.
• Tableau Software
• Blackboard Inc.
• MicroStrategy Inc.
• SAS Institute Inc.
• TIBCO Software Inc.
• QlikTech International AB
• Saba Software
• D2L Corporation
• Watershed Systems, Inc.
• Information Builders
• SkyPrep Inc.
• Latitude CG, LLC
Browse the full report at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/education-and-learning-analytics-market
The Global Education And Learning Analytics Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||By Tools Segment (2017-2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Component Segment (2017-2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Deployment Segment (2017-2027; US$ Mn)|
|By End-user Segment (2017-2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Application Segment (2017-2027; US$ Mn)|
|By Geography Segment (2017-2027; US$ Mn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on report page