The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Ambulance Stretchers Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026” the global ambulance stretchers market was valued at US$ 208.5 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 262.4 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
The global ambulance stretchers market unveils productive growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, attributed to expanding progresses in delivering emergency care services by hospitals and emergency care centers. Technological assessment in ambulance stretchers such as manual stretchers, pneumatic stretchers or hydraulic stretchers and electric powered stretchers are attaining higher momentum in hospitals and clinics. Newly manufactured transportable stretchers now have improved capabilities as compared from basic or simple equipment with enhanced competences and options/features such as removable/reversible headrest, adjustable backrest (up to 75 degrees), storage cabinet, knee raise and shock position, cylinder holders, antimicrobial sheet, enhanced locking systems, improved hydraulic technology in the critical care and pediatric care segment, is driving the overall demand of stretchers in the end user segment.
Browse the full report Ambulance Stretchers Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026 at https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/ambulance-stretchers-market
In countries like, the United Sates, U.K., France, Germany, Japan, and Australia, pneumatic and electric ambulance stretchers are quickly supplanting the manual stretchers. However, in the developing nations, utilization of manual stretchers are on a majority scale by the end user segment, due to their low cost and ease of accessibility.
Major driving factors in the global ambulance stretchers market include, expanding geriatric population, expanded government spending on social care, developing medical tourism in countries like India, China, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries, and rising awareness about emergency care service providers in the local regions of the developing nations. However, the conveyance of ambulances geologically is much unstructured. Besides, factors such as staggering expense of private emergency care services and absence of trained experts in the emergency care administrations may hamper the growth and development of the global ambulance stretchers market during the forecast period. High prices and availability of new transportable ambulance stretchers in the rural and local areas, such as bariatric trolley, incubator transport trolley and other critical care trolley with full support is also a very crucial factor, which restricts the overall consumption of this equipment in the hospitals, clinics and ambulatory service centers in the developing economies.
Major players in this vertical are Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Fu Shun Hsing Technology Co. Ltd., Getinge Group, Medline Medical Equipment Inc., Ferno-Washington, Inc., Omega Surgical Industries, Zhangjiagang New Fellow Med Co., Ltd., Dragon Industry (ZJG) Co., Ltd, CI Healthcare and others.
Key Market Movements:
- Globally, the ambulance stretchers market remains to exhibit a profitable growth with a CAGR of 2.6% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Based on the product, the emergency stretcher segment is expected to spearhead the market with new technological features along with higher patient safety.
- The transportable ambulance stretchers are gaining more traction in terms of revenue generation during the forecast period, such as pneumatic and electric powered stretchers
- North America to contribute maximum revenue share in the overall growth of the ambulance stretchers market, attributed to rising accidental cases, sports injuries, higher adoption of top end models in more than 70 percent of the hospitals, increasing awareness and programs held by major emergency care service providers, maximum reimbursement coverage, higher patient safety and the presence of key manufacturers & sophisticated healthcare infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada.
- Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific to show promising opportunities at a lucrative CAGR during the forecast period. Rising government funding, increasing number of hospitals and emergency care service centers, surging geriatric population, and increasing healthcare spending in India, China, and Japan contributes to the overall market growth.
The Global Ambulance Stretchers Market is Segmented into:
|Segmentation||Product Segment (2016-2026; US$ Mn)|
|End-user Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
|Geography Segment (2016–2026; US$ Mn)|
*Complete segmentation list is on report page