Facility Size, Global Edutainment Market Visitor Demographics (Children (0-12 Years), Teenager (13-18 Years), Young Adult (19-25 Years), Adult (25+ Years), Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2026 by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East, and Africa).
Market Research: Market for Edutainment on a Global Scale
· In the projected period of 2019-2026, the global edutainment industry is predicted to rise at a strong 15.8% CAGR.
· The report includes data from the base year of 2018 as well as the previous year of 2017.
· This increase in market value can be due to established players’ increased focus on investments.
Definition of the Global Edutainment Market
· Edutainment is a term that refers to a mix of entertainment and education. The primary goal of edutainment is to pique the interest and attention of teenagers and children by interacting with their emotions via a computer monitor with brilliantly colored graphics.
· The market for low-cost games in edutainment is shifting. Improvements in creativity and visualization, personalized learning, collaborative and interactive learning, and teaching methodologies are all advantages of edutainment.
· The industry is growing due to increased investments in edutainment centers by established companies.
· The introduction of modern technology in the education industry, such as augmented and virtual reality technologies, may boost the market throughout the projection period.
· The industry is growing due to increased social media, video streaming, and mobile apps.
· In the predicted term, rising disposable income would also drive the industry.
Restraints on the Market:
· The edutainment product’s design complexity may hamper the market’s growth.
· In the foreseeable term, the market would be constrained by a lack of understanding of the model.
· High investment costs will also stifle market expansion.
In the market, there has been a significant change:
· Kinsane Entairtainment Inc. released an edutainment software called “Kin Toons-Nursery Rhyme DJ” on the App Store in April 2018. Australia, the United States, New Zealand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines are among the nations for which this app is accessible.
· The youngsters were able to learn tough lessons quickly and effortlessly with this program. As a result, the app’s introduction will help the company’s profit margins grow even more.
· ConveGenius introduced ‘Battle of Minds,’ a multi-player contest platform and an edutainment gaming network, in January 2018, which will strengthen the edutainment gaming network.
· Within one month of its release, the beta version of the Battle of Minds app had received over 700,000 screen views, 7,000 signups, and over 100,000 challenges played. The corporation has expanded its product line in the market with this introduction.
Analysis of Competitors
· The global edutainment industry is extremely fragmented, and prominent players have employed various techniques to expand their footprints in this industry, including new product releases, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others.
· The research contains market shares for the global, European, North American, Asia-Pacific, South American, and the Middle East & Africa edutainment markets.
· Kidzania, The Plabo, Pororo Park, UAB Educators, Meraas, A MAJID AL FUTTAIM COMPANY, Kidz Holding, EON Reality Inc., Jam Origin, K11, Placebo, and others are some of the key rivals now operating in the global edutainment business.
Methodology of Study: Edutainment on a Global Scale the market
· Data collection modules. Market statistics and coherent models are used to analyze and forecast market data. The market report’s important success criteria are market share analysis and key trend analysis. Please contact an analyst or submit your inquiry to learn more.
· Data triangulation, which includes data mining, the study of the influence of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation, is a key research methodology utilized by the DBMR research team. Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis, and Vendor Share Analysis are some of the various data models available.
The succeeding are some of the report’s key takeaways:
· An in-depth examination of the market’s drivers and restraints.
· Involved in this sector are key market players.
· An in-depth examination of market segmentation
· An examination of the important participants participating in the competition.